Sometimes, mistakes can be made while making payments with Capitec App. In such cases, you may need to reverse a payment that is not a debit order. This article will guide you through the steps to reverse such payments on the Capitec App.
Steps to Reverse Payment
- Log in to your Capitec App.
- Select the ‘Transact’ tab, and then select ‘Payments’.
- Select the payment you want to reverse.
- Select ‘Reverse’.
- Select the ‘Reason for reversing’.
- Enter the ‘Reference’ (optional).
- Select ‘Send’.
Troubleshooting Payment Reversal
- If you cannot see the payment you want to reverse, it may be due to a time-out. Log in again and try reversing the payment again.
- If you are still unable to reverse the payment, contact the Capitec Client Care Team for assistance.
Reverse payments on the Capitec App is easy and straightforward. The steps outlined above should help you reverse payments that are not debit orders. If you encounter any difficulties, you can contact the Capitec Client Care Team for assistance.